Monday, July 25, 2011

In the Moment - Photo Shoot - Koen Alexander Ware



"In the Moment"

Photographer - Terah Ware
Graphic Designer - Jason Ware
Model - Koen Ware


When Koen was born, I just knew that taking his picture would be easy.  To save money and to be a little creative, Jason and I decided to take yearly photo shoots of our son.

 


Koen's 3rd year photo shoot began with stumbling upon a Victorian boy's outfit in a local antique store. This vintage find completely inspired the entire shoot.  I couldn't help but visualize my son in this beautiful pale blue garb that held remnants of the past...hand crocheted accents and large round mother of pearl buttons!




I knew exactly where I was going to do the shoot and when...our front yard in Berkeley Springs, WV just before sunset!

The wheat really transcended a feeling or emotion.  The antique pocket watch was a last minute grab before heading out the door.  With out it...I'm not sure if this shoot would have been the same.  
Koen was In the Moment in every snapshot.




To create the golden vintage look with this photo shoot, Jason applied the Photoshop action, "Little Meadow"!  A dash of sepia and gold tones were added as well!
To explore other Photoshop actions and treats visit:




No comments:

LinkWithin

You might also like: