Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beauty & the Beast - A Treasure Hunter's Dream



Beauty & the Beast Necklace 
~ $374 ~

~ Victorian Carnelian Wax Seal with Gorgeous Woman and Beast ~
~ Ruby and Patina Picasso Czech Glass Beads and Vintage Style Brass Findings ~
~ A Long Style Necklace for that Darker Appeal ~ 

I found this piece at a local antique store over the Summer break.  I had that excitement and giddy feeling that only happens when you are a kid.  Like walking down the staircase to see your Christmas presents under the tree.  I felt like I had just uncovered a tomb of some great pharaoh and I was going to share it with the world!  Not only was it incredibly beautiful but the wax seal had wonderful energy!

 It's moments like that for a treasure hunter that your heart races and your cheeks get rosy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

You might also like: