Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Heart Wonders - A Personal Poem

Listen...

I have been silent for too long.
I need to tell you how I feel.

I want to reveal...

I try my best giving you what I know.

I'm not sure if it is enough for you or me.

My heart tells me that it is alright to let go, but will you miss me?

The path that I am on seems so hard and the fork in the road has arrived.

 I want to know if I do not choose the path that makes my heart sing, will I regret it before I die?

  Some days I think that I am a good teacher and other days I sit and wonder...

What if my Soul and Nostalgic Studio could really fly? 

By Terah Ware

 

1 comment:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh my goodness, what fabulous words. I read it over and over 4 times savoring each line. . Such a gift. -Paula

LinkWithin

You might also like: